The unfortunate reality is that here in Texas, every single day, people are needlessly injured as a result of negligence. If you are someone who has sustained a serious injury as a result of someone else’s careless actions and you’re seeking financial compensation, you’re in the right place. Contact Harrell & Paulson, LLP today to learn more about our legal services and how we can fight for the compensation you deserve.
Personal Injury Attorney Serving Clients in Kaufman & throughout the State of Texas
All too often, accident victims will simply wait and hope for their injuries to heal on their own instead of simply seeking the help they need. This is a mistake. Why suffer on your own when you can have a competent and experienced legal advocate in your corner. Not only can we help you receive the compensation you need, but we can also help you attain a sense of justice, enabling you to move on with your life.
Harrell & Paulson, LLP’s Personal Injury Services
Harrell & Paulson, LLP is a dedicated advocate for clients who’ve been wrongfully injured throughout the state of Texas. We proudly represent those who’ve been injured in the following accidents and circumstances:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are perhaps even more common than you may think here in the state of Texas. If you have been injured in a car accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Harrell & Paulson is dedicated to fighting for you.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents are among the most devastating types of auto accidents. If you’ve been hurt because of a negligent truck driver, our firm is here to help.
- Slip and Falls: Though we tend to think of auto accidents as being the main source of personal injury claims, the truth is, very many people are injured in slip and fall accidents, or are otherwise hurt due to unsafe property conditions as well. If you’re one of them, you can turn to us.
- Defective Products: When we purchase a product, we seldom imagine it’ll cause us to sustain a serious injury, however, this is an unfortunate reality for many consumers across the United States. If you’re one of them, you may have a valid product liability claim, and we can help you pursue it.
- Dog Bites: We tend to think of dogs as “man’s best friend,” and in most cases, they are. However, this isn’t always true. Dogs can be vicious, and anyone harmed by a vicious dog shouldn’t have to recover on their own.
- Wrongful Death: The only thing worse than sustaining an injury because of someone else’s negligence is losing your life because of it. If your loved one was fatally injured because of a negligent party’s actions, we can help you pursue the justice and compensation you deserve.
- Work Injuries: If you were simply doing your job and suffered an injury, you may be entitled to compensation. Our firm can help you recover the compensation you’re entitled to.
- Nursing Home Neglect: No one wants to leave their loved one in a nursing home, but sometimes, it’s the only viable option. If you trusted a nursing home to care for your loved one and they betrayed that trust by harming your loved one, intentionally or otherwise, Harrell & Paulson is here.
- Construction Accidents: Construction workers hardly receive the recognition they deserve. If you were injured on the job as a construction worker, you can turn to Harrell & Paulson to fight for your rightful compensation.
To win a personal injury claim, we will have to prove that you were harmed as a direct result of another party’s negligence. This is known as satisfying the burden of proof. Typically, we will have to present various forms of evidence that demonstrate this. Some valuable types of evidence include pictures of the accident or pictures of the property conditions that caused the accident, witness statements, medical documentation pertaining to your injury, and more.
As long as we can satisfy the burden of proof, you should receive compensation for the monetary and non-monetary damages you sustained as a result of your accident. These damages can include the cost of medical care and the cost of lost wages from being unable to return to work, as well as the pain and suffering, disfigurement/scarring, or loss of enjoyment of life you’ve incurred because of your accident. You have our pledge to fight for the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Statute of Limitations for Personal Injury Claims in Texas
Every wrongfully-sustained injury is a time-sensitive matter. This is because each state has a statute of limitations in place that states exactly how long an injured party will have to take action against the liable party. In most cases, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Texas is two years, giving accident victims two years from the date their accident occurred to file a personal injury claim. In some cases, however, such as when someone is injured on or by property owned by a municipality or state, they will have even less time to bring a Notice of Claim. This is why you should always promptly speak with a knowledgeable Kaufman, Texas personal injury attorney after sustaining an injury in an accident. We can gather evidence, solidify a strong strategy, and ensure you meet all the necessary deadlines.
Contact Us Today!
The unfortunate reality is that accidents and injuries that result from those accidents are far from uncommon here in Texas. If you’ve sustained an injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault, it’s in your best interests to retain the services of an attorney you trust and who has a proven track record of results. Harrell & Paulson, LLP is dedicated to accident victims in Kaufman and throughout Texas, including in Rockwall County, Henderson County, Van Zandt County, Forney, Crandall, Heath, and Terrell. Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation.