David Paulson is a founding partner of the firm, having partnered with C.R. Harrell in 2018. He concentrates his practice on personal injury, criminal defense, business litigation, family law, and general civil litigation.
David is a magna cum laude graduate of Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Business Litigation
- Family Law
- General Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2013
- University of Texas at Dallas, BA in Interdisciplinary Studies with concentrations in Psychology, Business and Operations, magna cum laude, 2009
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Texas Bar College
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association